Tuesday, May 19, 2009

as time goes on

I have found that the best thing to do in life is to forget alot of the past. To meny of us these days say what if? what if nothing! It has happened and now your life is how it is. The best thing to do is move forward to make life better. dwelling only gets people into trouble to stay in a rut of doing nothing or hurting those you love. I have had the sad experience of doing so and it helps nothing but making you more and more sad.
My moving on started in a big way of CLEANING! Getting out all those things that make me say what if? and be sad of times mist. Then for me at least I found new things to do each day and not always have the same schedule day by day. By doing these things I was able to let the spirit into my life and was told to come on my mission. So here I am happier then ever.
All in all forget the past and move for the furture happiness you can have.

No comments:

Post a Comment